Monday 15 August 2011

NEW HORIZON'S!

SO, The year started full of promise and excitement. Had some great time's, met some great new fan's and old's fan's, played at some amazing Parties, had some mind blowing guest mixer's on my Manchesterglobal.co.uk show's...really proud with my achievement's, but now is the time to make a fresh start!

After 9 month's, I have taken the decision to drop Hardboileduk as my management team. Sadly there were just too many difference's in professional opinion's, to many thing's that i felt unhappy with, and i had lost trust and recently decided that they definitely are not the right management team for me.

For now, i shall be taking my own booking's again through this email address www.gemmafurbank.bookings@googlemail.com

I have a few date's coming up to put in the diary! 24th of Sept, Venom Club, Kolkata India, Oct 14th till around the 20th i shall be undertaking a fresh India Tour with 3 confirmed date's and open to new date's during the tour, 22nd of October i'll be playing for Ministry Of Sound in Mauritius, then Oct 28th i'll be playing in Leed's, and NYE i will be back in India! I am looking for more date's around NYE to make it my end of year holiday..i'd especially like to finally get to GOA! If you're interested in me playing for you while i'm there, get in touch ;0) I adore India!


So, my last guest mixer was the absolutely awesome Mr Cari Lekebusch! Missed his wicked mix up? Shame on you haha...get it again here, with the whole show having been uploaded!

http://gemz.podomatic.com

Find also previous show's.

For some good old fashioned music with absolutely no Gemma Waffle? check out this link!

Http://soundcloud.com/gemma-furbank


Next guest's on my www.manchesterglobal.co.uk show will be AUG 25TH - SASHA CARASSI! Tom Hades, Spektre, Carlo Lio and more still to come!


Hope you're enjoying your summer!


ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

PEACE, LOVE AND BEAT'S!

GEM XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment