Sunday 3 April 2011

APRIL SHENANIGAN'S, AND FREE MUSIC!

I hope life's being good to ya?

Just a quickie, some new mixes uploaded in a range of styles House/Prog/Tech House and Techno. You can check em out on my soundcloud, or via the brand spanking, shiny new website!

if you are interested in having me come party with ya, contact my management via the link ;0)

•BOOKINGS - LATEST MIXES 

http://www.hardboileduk.com/dj-roster/gemma-furbank/


•GIG'S:

•02/04/11 - "I AM" at Vertu, Birmingham. Doing my bit for the amazing charity WWW.ACTIONAID.ORG. Tech house, with every penny going to the charity!

•29/04/11 - STYLUS, The Dalton Room's, Lancaster. Some wicked lady talent going down, Myself, Ginny Koppenhol & Natalie Parker!

•18/06/11 - RAVENSTONEDALE FESTIVAL - Cumbria's very own Festival. My 3rd year running, and fav Summer fix!

I am looking forward to getting back to India later in the year, and looking forward to finalising arrangement's for my Milan debut, some Italian press coming soon, Ministry Of Sound gig's in Istanbul and Las Vegas!


•RADIO: WWW.MANCHESTERGLOBAL.CO.UK 10PM-12AM GMT

•07/04/11 - BUGGED
•21/04/11 - DUB WAY + JAMIE HENRY ON DEXPOSURE
•05/05/11 - LUCCA

•WWW.DANCERADIO.CA/EAST every Friday 7-8pm GMT

I really do appreciate all the support you have given me. Thank you so much! Thank's for taking time to read, and take care



Here's to an amazing 2011 all round,

Much love

Gem 

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment